Open Joint Stock Company "Kamvol" is the large enterprise in the town of Minsk, and employs 870 workers, of which 263 people – young people under the age of 31 years, 61 of whom is active members Public Association "Belarusian Republican youth Union".
The goal of the youth policy at the enterprise:
Civil formation and social self-realization of young people, using the potential of young workers to solve production problems and increase the efficiency of the company.
Objectives of youth policy at the enterprise:
- the formation of citizenship, spiritual-moral, Patriotic and environmental education of youth;
- development of scientific - technical creativity of young employees, improvement of professional skill;
- the development of the youth mass art, sport and tourism;
- the organization of cultural leisure of young employees;
- promotion of healthy lifestyles, prevention of alcoholism, drug addiction, AIDS.
The company develops the following areas of work with young people:
- sports and tourist activities (competitions, tournaments, tours);
- visits to cultural and historical places of the Republic of Belarus;
- cultural events (evenings for working youth);
- work with young professionals (a program of adaptation of young professionals);
- patriotic events (participation of youth in festive rallies, the Saturdays, the patronage of the veterans of the great Patriotic war and labor);
- activities to promote healthy lifestyles, prevention of alcoholism, drug abuse, AIDS among young people (meetings with experts - doctors, employees of Executive Committee);
- organizational and educational work with youth by place of residence in youth hostels (themed evenings, activities of Council of a hostel, sports events).
- the implementation of the state youth policy is an important and urgent area of work in the enterprise.